Boycott Egroups List - Protest ads at the top!

  • Kenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2000
      -------------------- BOYCOTT EGROUPS --------------------

      This is a one-day or two-day planned protest of the eGroups email
      service, intended for the users [customers] of eGroups to protest the
      recent addition of obtrusive ads-at-the-top of individual emails
      recently instituted.

      Our goal is to be heard and for eGroups to acknowledge that we have a
      valid protest and to change their ad policy to be more responsive to
      the lists. How do we achieve this? A boycott, a moratorium on email
      for some time period, 24 hours, two days? Join the list and give us
      your ideas!

      To subscribe to this list and to voice your opinions, give feedback
      on ideas on how to accomplish this, and join with other eGroups
      customers:

      Visit the Topica website for this list at:
      http://www.topica.com/lists/boycottegroups

      Or send an email to:
      boycottegroups-subscribe@...

      texas critter, Paul Croft, and Simmie