Truck'n Families

  • Future Enterprises Of Alberta
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 11, 2000
      Welcome to Truckin' Families, a group of Truck Drivers and
      Families that are connected to trucking through their careers and
      lifestyles. We've joined together to discuss issues that pertain to
      the trucking industry and how we live the challenges it presents to
      us. We listen to each others stories and talk about how we
      manage our everyday lives thoughout our experiences. If you live
      the trucking life, we would like you to join in on our little family here
      at Truckin' Families. If your a Driver, Spouse, Family Memeber or
      just a friend, than your welcome to C'mon in. Relax and Enjoy!

      To Subscribe send a blank email to
      TruckinFamilies-subscribe@egroups.com
      or goto
      http://www.egroups.com/group/TruckinFamilies
    • Future Enterprises Of Alberta

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 13, 2001
                        Welcome to Truckin' Families, a group of Truck Drivers and
                        Families that are connected to trucking through their careers and
                        lifestyles. We've joined together to discuss issues that pertain to the
                        trucking industry and how we live the challenges it presents to us.
                        We listen to each others stories and talk about how we manage our
                        everyday lives thoughout our experiences. If you live the trucking
                        life, we would like you to join in on our little family here at Truckin'
                        Families. If your a Driver, Spouse, Family Memeber or just a friend,
                        than your welcome to C'mon in. Relax and Enjoy!

                        To Subscribe send a blank email to TruckinFamilies-
                        subscribe@egroups.com or goto
                        http://www.egroups.com/group/TruckinFamilies
                      • Bruce / Sarah Lybbert
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 2, 2001
                          Welcome to Truckin' Families, a group of Truck Drivers and Families that
                          are connected to trucking through their careers and lifestyles. We've
                          joined together to discuss issues that pertain to the trucking industry and
                          how we live the challenges it presents to us. We listen to each others
                          stories and talk about how we manage our everyday lives thoughout our
                          experiences. If you live the trucking life, we would like you to join in on
                          our little family here at Truckin' Families. If your a Driver, Spouse,
                          Family Memeber or just a friend, than your welcome to C'mon in. Relax and
                          Enjoy!

                          To Subscribe send a blank email
                          to TruckinFamilies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or
                        • Bruce / Sarah Lybbert