Invitation to join the Christian list, Blessing_a_Day

  • Earl B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 2:27 AM
      Hi Folks

      I would like to invite you to join the Christian list, Blessing_a_Day. At
      Blessing_a_Day we try to keep our focus on the many blessings and positive
      things the Lord is doing for us each and every day. We welcome prayer
      requests, praise reports, Bible studies, poems, and even plain general
      discussion. Our only request is that when you post anything to the list,
      you give us a brief account of the good things God has been doing in your
      life that day (and yes, even when things seem at their worst, there is an
      abundance of joy that can be found from the Lord :-)).

      To subscribe to the digest, send a blank email to:

      blessing_a_day-digest-subscribe@...

      to subscribe to the list (individual messages), send a blank email to:

      blessing_a_day-subscribe@...

      or for more information, get the FAQ at:

      blessing_a_day-faq@...

      Have a great day!

      Earl
      blessing_a_day-owner@...