Join SciFi_Discussion @ Topica !

  • SciFi_Discussion !
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28 3:01 PM
      SciFi_Discussion @ Topica

      To Join: Send an email to SciFi_Discussion-subscribe@...
      To Post: Send mail to SciFi_Discussion@...

      Do you enjoy SciFi? Whether it be Movies, Books or TV...?

      Do you like to write it? or only read or watch it?

      No matter! This is the list for you!

      We'll talk about Anything related to Science Fiction!

      What's your Favorite SF Book/Author/Movie? Or least favorite?

      You might meet others who agree or disagree with you but we're
      all here to have Fun!

      If you have a story idea and want to run it past the group,
      that's fine. But please, Do Not join the list to publicize your
      own work. There are advertising resources for that. On this list
      you are welcome to discuss the story ideas but Blatant Self
      Promotion will get you removed.

      To Join: Send an email to SciFi_Discussion-subscribe@...
      To Post: Send mail to SciFi_Discussion@...

      Join Today and please post an intro when you join!

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
    • SciFi_Discussion !