NEW: Health-Net Biz Ezine!

  • dashen7@acninc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2000
      Hello,

      I'm taking this opportunity to inform you of our new newsletter
      - The Health-Net Biz Ezine located at Egroups.com. Here is
      a description of our Ezine with subscription info at the end.
      Enjoy!
      ===========================

      The Health-Net Biz Ezine will deliver valuable information to
      your email box on a monthly basis dealing with the areas of
      Alternative Health and Home-Based Business development.

      This publication is the voice of the Dashen (Prosperous)
      Living Network!

      THE MISSION OF THE Dashen Living Network:

      We are committed to serving others through sharing the
      message of Vital Health and Wellness.

      We are committed to supporting and empowering other like-
      minded industrious individuals who desire to develop a
      successful home-based enterprise.

      We are committed to cultivating PARTNERSHIPS with a
      spirit of unity, harmony, and co-operation to build a world
      class organization of compassionate messengers, leaders,
      and teachers to deliver this message of wellness and
      abundance to people around the globe.

      We are devoted to employing simple to follow online and
      offline systems that will be financially rewarding for all those
      who apply themselves at least 8 to 10 hours per week, and
      are serious and intent on becoming all they were created to
      be, see, do, and have!

      We are dedicated to helping others achieve an upper level
      within the Network Marketing company of choice and a
      lifestyle blessed with health, peace, joy, fulfillment,
      abundance, and freedom!

      Get a copy of our premiere issue by autoresponse at:

      hnbe-premiere@...

      Your partner for total fulfillment in life,

      Steven Day, Moderator, Dashen (Prosperous) Living Network
      Editor@...

      Subscribe: Health_NetBizine-subscribe@egroups.com