Allspirit

  • Gill Eardley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 1999
      Allspirit is a mailing list for sharing spiritual quotations and poetry, and
      discussing them if wished.

      All are welcome, to listen or to share. We welcome everybody, whatever path
      they are on, so please be tolerant of others views.

      To subscribe, go to:
      <http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/allspirit>

      or send a blank email to:

      allspirit-subscribe@onelist.com

      Thanks

      Gill

      Allspirit Webring
      http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/gilleardley/webring.shtml>
    • G Washington
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2000
        The focus of the ALLSPIRIT list is the unfolding of
        consciousness primarily for those
        who are interested in an eclectic spiritual path.We
        can share the writings of those
        whose work hashelped us or been meaningful to us, and
        discuss this. Spiritual poetry and
        quotations are also welcome, including the words of
        Rumi, Rabindranath Tagore, Rainer Maria Rilke,
        William Blake, Kahlil Gibran, Ralph Waldo Emerson,
        Mary Oliver,Hafiz, and many others.

        Please note that this is a spiritual list, and is for
        the sharing of spiritual experience and work.
        It is not a religious list, nor for any one religious
        denomination.

        To subscribe send a blank email to:
        allspirit-subscribe@... or go to:
        <http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/allspirit>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
          The focus of the ALLSPIRIT list is the unfolding of
          consciousness primarily for those
          who are interested in an eclectic spiritual path.We
          can share the writings of those
          whose work has helped us or been meaningful to us, and
          discuss this. Spiritual poetry and
          quotations are also welcome, including the words of
          Rumi, Rabindranath Tagore, Rainer Maria Rilke,
          William Blake, Kahlil Gibran, Ralph Waldo Emerson,
          Mary Oliver,Hafiz, and many others.

          To subscribe send a blank email to:
          allspirit-subscribe@egroups.com or go to:
          <http://www.egroups.com/group/allspirit>
        • Gillian Washington
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2001
            Allspirit is an open discussion list, and we welcome your
            sharing on any aspect of the spiritual journey. Come and
            share your life and your views from a spiritual perspective.

            Subscribe send a blank email to: allspirit-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          • allspirituk@yahoo.co.uk
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 29, 2001
              Consciousness, spirituality and nonduality are the topics
              for discussion on Allspirit. All are welcome, and poetry,
              quotations and excerpts from spiritual writings are also
              welcome/posted.

              Subscribe send a blank email to: allspirit-subscribe@yahoogroups.com