Discovering Your Passion

  • Julie Jordan Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      Discover Your Passion is for people who are seeking to live life for all it is worth!
      We are a Daily Ezine filled with informative, thought provoking articles in bite
      sized pieces. One or two short articles a day to make you think about
      and then apply techniques to Live Passionately Everyday!

      Part of the 5Passions Community

      To subscribe, send a blank email to:

      DiscoverYourPassion-subscribe@egroups.com

      Purposefully,