Watkins Life Enhancements

  • Terry Seymour
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2000
      Great new ezine for people who have a home business or are looking for one.
      Tips and ideas for your home business as well as informative articles and
      stories. Delicious recipes and featured products from Watkins, as well as
      information on how to start your own successful home business. To
      subscribe, send blank email to watkins-enhance-subscribe@onelist.com
    • Terry Seymour
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24 11:56 AM
        Need advice on how to start or build your home business.
        Sign-up for our FREE monthly ezine full of information,
        resources and ideas to help make your home business
        a success. Subscribe now, send blank email to
        watkins-life-subscribe@onelist.com Thank you

        Terri Seymour
        Watkins Manager 304459
        ter02@...