KirkLovesSpockFic

  • MyFriends Lists
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2000
      Hello! Please check out my friends list! If you join, let them know which
      list you found it on and spread the word!

      Description
      This discussion/fanfic list is dedicated to the Star Trek
      classic, with a strong slant toward the relationship between
      Kirk and Spock. <But the other darlings are welcome to, anyone
      for spock and McCoy?...Pavlov and Sulu? This is an adult list.
      That means all adult het/slash fic is welcome. All fiction will
      be archived at "The Wonderful World Of MakeBelieve Archive",
      which houses varied fandoms. The current interlist challenge is
      April showers/May flowers. You get the picture? Lots of romance.
      And lots of dancing around the MayPole. There are frequent
      archive updates, spanning the entire gauntlet of fiction and
      giving a recount of any new MLs as they come up. so join, post
      us a bio, and enjoy.

      Shortcut URL to this page:
      http://www.onelist.com/community/KirkLovesSpockFic

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com