Harley Fun Stuff Mailing List

  • M. Lublink
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      Hello everybody,

      As a member of this Mailinglist I proudly present my own Malinglist.
      You're invited to join this list called Harley Fun Stuff.
      Here's a description of the list:

      This Mailing list is for everyone who wants to distribute or is looking
      for pictures, screensavers, books, toys, souds or links to other pages
      of Harley's. Maybe you need some for you homepage.

      So, come on in and have a look ... !!

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/HarleyFunStuff

      Greetings,
      Mari�t.