ListBuilding - Companion List to ListBuilder!

  • John T
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
      This is a companion list to ListBuilder (the list announcement list) and
      to LB-Ad_Swaps (the Ad Swaps/Discussion list).
      No Announcements on this List, please.

      The idea is to exchange Ideas on how to promote our lists!

      Discussion topics should include methods we've tried that have worked
      and those that haven't. What has worked best for you? Word of mouth?
      Listing Directories? Promotion Lists? Ad swaps? Web pages?
      Anything and everything!

      And since a smoothly running list is the Best Promotion you can have, we
      discuss anything dealing with List Management topics.

      To Subscribe, send any email to:
      Mailto:ListBuilding-Subscribe@onelist.com
      or
      go to http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ListBuilding