To those who are wondering why no announcements...

  • John T
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 1999
      Hi All,

      Just wanted to remind you that this list won't become active until July 1. At
      that time, the membership from the list this list is replacing will be
      transferred to AAnnounce. Currently, all announcements are being sent
      through that list.

      If you wish to view the archives, please feel free:
      http://www.escribe.com/internet/-aannounce/

      If you wish to subscribe to -AAnnounce, send any email to:
      -AAnnounce-subscribe@onelist.com

      When the change-over occurs, your AAnnounce subscription will become active.

      I appreciate that you've joined and I look forward to seeing all the
      announcements, too! Only a few more days!

      Best of luck with your lists!

      John T - List Owner
    • John T