SmallBizSOHOe-zine

  • Bill Dika
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      Hello!

      I wish to announce a new monthly newsletter ezine for the self
      employed. It is called the SmallBizSOHOe-zine and is available
      free of charge to subscribers.

      The emphasis is on advice and analysis in marketing, finance,
      accounting and startup issues of interest to small business. There
      are no get rich quick schemes, only fundamental principles
      applicable to bricks and mortor as well as internet businesses.

      Visit my website at http://www.infomight.com or subscribe by
      sending a blank email to mailto:subscribe@....

      Many thanks.

      Regards