-Cmon_With_T-Con-@onelist.com

  • MyFriends Lists
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      Hello! Please check out my friends list! If you join, let them know
      which list you found it on and spread the word!

      Description
      This is a list for everyone who loves the music from Transcontinental
      Records...artists like: BACKSTREET BOYS, *N SYNC, LFO, TAKE 5, C-NOTE
      and Innosense and many more. This list is all about fun..we can talk
      about anything there will be News, Contests, Fan Fics, Lyrics, Pics,
      Wavs...anything you got it. We can also get off subject: any talk about
      Britney Spears, 5ive, No Authority, Imajin, All Saints or even 98 DEGREES
      (please let's talk about them..can you say "Nick Lachey"?? dang! okay
      N-E-WAYS...join..well have fun!!!!!
      For more information:
      mailto:sekykevgrl@...

      Shortcut URL to this page:
      http://www.onelist.com/community/-Cmon_With_T-Con-

      FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com
    • MyFriends Lists
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2000
        Hello! Please check out my friends list! If you join, let them know
        which list you found it on and spread the word!

        Description
        This is a list for everyone who loves the music from Transcontinental
        Records...artists like: BACKSTREET BOYS, *N SYNC, LFO, TAKE 5, C-NOTE
        and Innosense and many more. This list is all about fun..we can talk
        about anything there will be News, Contests, Fan Fics, Lyrics, Pics,
        Wavs...anything you got it. We can also get off subject: any talk about
        Britney Spears, 5ive, No Authority, Imajin, All Saints or even 98 DEGREES
        (please let's talk about them..can you say "Nick Lachey"?? dang! okay
        N-E-WAYS...join..well have fun!!!!!
        For more information:
        mailto:sekykevgrl@...

        Shortcut URL to this page: