War_and_Politics Mailing List

  • John T
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999

      War_and_Politics
      With Wars and Political unrest making the headlines, I wanted to provide a
      forum for discussing the events that are transpiring around the world.

      Perhaps this will help provide a better understanding for those of us who
      aren't directly involved in those events. How will history look upon these
      current events?

      Or any other events of current Political interest? NATO? The Middle East?
      Russia? China? The Pacific Rim?

      No Flaming allowed but spirited discussion is encouraged.

      You are expected to exhibit self-restraint in your messages. Remember to
      direct your responses toward the Ideas and not the people with whom you are
      exchanging messages.

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/War_and_Politics

      John T - List Owner
    • John T

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2000

          War_and_Politics
          With Wars and Political unrest making the headlines, I wanted to provide a
          forum for discussing the events that are transpiring around the world.

          Perhaps this will help provide a better understanding for those of us who
          aren't directly involved in those events. How will history look upon these
          current events?

          Or any other events of current Political interest? NATO? The Middle East?
          Russia? China? The Pacific Rim? OPEC?

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2000

            War_and_Politics
            With Wars and Political unrest making the headlines, I wanted to provide a
            forum for discussing the events that are transpiring around the world.

            Perhaps this will help provide a better understanding for those of us who
            aren't directly involved in those events. How will history look upon these
            current events?

            Or any other events of current Political interest? NATO? The Middle East?
            Russia? China? The Pacific Rim? OPEC?

            No Flaming allowed but spirited discussion is encouraged.

            You are expected to exhibit self-restraint in your messages. Remember to
            direct your responses toward the Ideas and not the people with whom you are
            exchanging messages.

            http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/War_and_Politics

            John T - List Owner