Calling all Potter fans! HogwartsNewYear

  • asphodellynwormwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2014
      Where do you find a Potter group with a long-running PLOT that also allows room for new ideas and characters of all ages? HNY, of course!

         New or old, anyone with a knowledge of Harry Potter (books) is welcome to write with us in a high quality and plot driven RPG! We would love to welcome players who could manage 2-3 posts per week to get the game moving again. If you've written in HNY before and left for any reason, you're welcome to come back. We hold no grudges, only fond memories. No one is banned. We don't play that silly game.

         What we want: solidly crafted characters who are comparable to the canon characters, consistency in plot, 2-3 posts per week. Honesty from players.

        What we do not want: over-powered super heroes who know everything, own everything, have been everywhere, etc; characters based on other canons/genres, the exact same posts from other role-plays. We pride ourselves on being an original game within the Potter fandom.

         Both canons and non-canons are needed. All years welcome, especially 4th-7th years.

         Especially needed canons: Ron Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Pomona Sprout, Filius Flitwick, Voldemort, Neville Longbottom, Colin Creevey, Arthur Weasley, Daphne Greengrass, Ginny Weasley and many others.

         Rating: up to R allowed, most are G to PG-13

         Note: Our door is open 24/7. Step inside and join us in wizarding Britain. You're sure to find a hearty welcome. No badmouthing, no back-stabbing, no banning. Just good honest Harry Potter fun since 2005.

         If you have questions, please direct them to :
      asphodellynwormwood@... OR ldypayne@...