More than Harry Potter: HNY

  • asphodellynwormwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      We are celebrating eight years as an active RPG and it's never been a
      better time to join HogwartsNewYear! Since 2005, we've been on the
      Harry Potter role-play scene with good canon portrayals and excellent
      originals. Right now, we have new players, new stories, new characters
      and new perspectives along with familiar faces from the past. All we
      really need is YOU!

      Want to write in a general fantasy world? We offer story possibilities
      away from Hogwarts and Harry. Want romance stories or to avoid that at
      all costs? Both options are possible here with excellent writing
      partners just waiting to work out stories with you. The wizard world of
      Harry Potter is a very rich world. Surely, your character(s) would fit
      in somewhere. Come have a look and find out. You'll be pleasantly
      surprised.

      New or old, anyone with some knowledge of Harry Potter (books) is
      welcome to write with us in a high quality and plot driven RPG! We
      would love to welcome players who could manage 2-3 posts per week to
      keep the game moving.

      An invitation is extended to anyone and everyone, even those who have
      left before for any reason. The door is open 24/7. What we want:
      solidly crafted characters who are comparable to the canon characters.
      What we do not want: over-powered super heroes who know everything, own
      everything, have been everywhere, are lifted from other fandoms, etc.
      Serious inquiries only, please.

      Both canons and non-canons are needed. All years welcome,
      especially 4th-7th years.

      Especially needed canons: Fred and George Weasley, Ron Weasley (temp
      for now, possible permanent), Theodore Nott (especially needed for a
      long-running plot), Minerva McGonagall, Pomona Sprout, Filius Flitwick,
      Remus Lupin, Neville Longbottom, Colin Creevey, Dennis Creevey,
      Arthur Weasley, Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini and many others.

      Rating: up to R allowed, most are G to PG-13

      Note: Our door is open 24/7. Step inside and join us in wizarding
      Britain. Whether for the first time or not, you're sure to find a hearty
      welcome.

      If you have questions, please direct them to :
      ldypayne@...
      asphodellynwormwood@...
      <http://us.mc1125.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=asphodellynwormwood%40yah\
      oo.com>