California Speed Trains Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 10, 2013
      The California Speed Trains Yahoo Group will give you construction updates on the California High Speed Rail, XpressWest, Vegas X-Train, as well as, the construction of the new Anaheim transit hub, The ARTIC and the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco.
      Fun polls to vote on 24 hours a day.
      See computer-image photographs in our Photo Album section. Many "link" for you to follow if you want further info.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2013
        Get construction updates on the California High Speed Rail, XpressWest, Vegas X-Train, as well as the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco and ARTIC in Anaheim. Interesting photos, polls, Links page.

      • james362001
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2015
          We update you on the construction of the California High Speed Rail System (San Francisco to Palmdale to Los Angeles) and the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco.
           The first segment of the High Speed Rail is currently being built. We have many photos for you to see.
           Vote in our polls. See our Links page that will direct you to videos and other sites for more information.
           Write us a message by clicking on the New Topic button and give us your opinion on the California High Speed Rail or Transbay Center.

        • james362001
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 16, 2015
            We update you on the construction of the California High Speed Rail System (San Francisco to Palmdale to Los Angeles) and the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco.
             The first segment is already being built from Madera to Fresno.
            We have photos for you to see and computer-renderings.
            Vote in our polls. See our Links page that will direct you to videos and other sites for information.
            Send us a message by clicking on New Topic button and give us your opinion on any project.
              In case you don't know, The ARTIC in Anaheim, California is open for business and passengers.
              The XpressWest may be back on track. We will let you know of further developments.

            Yahoo! Groups
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CaliforniaSpeedTrains

          • james362001
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 12, 2016
              We give you updates on the construction of the California High Speed Rail, Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco and the XpressWest.
                See photographs in our Photo Albums of the current projects and how the construction is progressing.
               Polls to vote on and an interesting LINKS page to take you directly to videos and things of interest.

            • james362001
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 24
                We have been giving you updates on the construction of the California High Speed Rail System (San Francisco to Los Angeles to San Diego) with photos of construction in our Photo Album.  Also updates and photos of the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco. Polls to vote on and Links page with more interesting information.
                  Please join us.