Secret_007 Yahoo Group. For James Bond movie fans

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
      Will SKYFALL win many awards this month and next month? That is what we are covering now, as well as, updating you on any pre-production news on the next untitled James Bond movie, we call "Bond 24". When announced, we will give you news o possible locations and casting.
      Want to know what big surprise they have planned for the Academy Awards for all James Bond fans? Come join us at Secret_007.
      Behind-the-scene photos of SKYFALL taken during the filming of the 50th Anniversary movie.
      Fun, informative polls for you to vote on 24 hours a day.
      Our "Links" page is busting full of many James Bond things to see and other interesting stuff.