The Pope Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
      The Pope Yahoo Group is for those who would like to discuss His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI or any Pope they were fond of. We have provided a short list of current popular Cardinals and are asking you whom do you think will be the next Pope after Pope Benedict XVI passes.
      We have on our "Links" page a list of all the current living Cardinals and a separate list of all the Popes beginning with one of the disciples of Jesus, Saint Peter, who was considered to be the first Pope.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13 2:06 PM

         "The Pope" Yahoo Group has closed and been deleted.