StarWars7 Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
      It's never too early to talk about STAR WARS and with the announcement of STAR WARS: Episode 7 going to be filmed for release in 2015, along with Episode 8 and Episode 9 too, we began this StarWars7 Yahoo Group.
      From our "Links" page, see the video in five parts of George Lucas announcing the new Star Wars Episode 7 movie.
      Take our fun poll about whom you would like to see return in this new Star Wars movie.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2013
        For Star Wars fans who want updates on the next live-action Stars Wars movie. (Star Wars: Episode 7, as well as, Episode 8, Episode 9 and Han Solo, Boba Fett). Locations, casting, new title and behind the scene photos. Interesting polls. Links page.

      • james362001
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2014
          The StarWars7 Yahoo Group are for those fans that are interested in updates on the movie, Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) and the other 5 Star Wars movies in development. Get updates on directors, locations, casting, release dates, new title and much more. We have added behind-the-scene photos during the filming of Star Wars: Episode 7 in our Photo Album. More are sure to become available. Also Star Wars Rebels animated tv series.

          STAR WARS - Episode 7