Harry Potter game - HogwartsNewYearRPG

  • asphodellynwormwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      Where do you find a Potter group with a long-running PLOT that also
      allows room for new ideas and characters of all ages? HNY, of course!

      New or old, anyone with a knowledge of Harry Potter (books) is
      welcome to write with us in a high quality and plot driven RPG! We
      would love to welcome players who could manage 2-3 posts per week to
      keep the game moving.

      You've heard the hype, now come have a look for yourself. The door is
      open 24/7. What we want: solidly crafted characters who are comparable
      to the canon characters. What we do not want: over-powered super heroes
      who know everything, own everything, have been everywhere, etc.

      Both canons and non-canons are needed. All years welcome,
      especially 4th-7th years.

      Especially needed canons: Hermione Granger, Minerva McGonagall,
      Narcissa Malfoy, Pomona Sprout, Filius Flitwick, Voldemort, Neville
      Longbottom, Colin Creevey, Arthur Weasley, Pansy Parkinson, Daphne
      Greengrass and many others.

      Rating: up to R allowed, most are G to PG-13

      Note: Our door is open 24/7. Step inside and join us in wizarding
      Britain. You're sure to find a hearty welcome.

      If you have questions, please direct them to :
      asphodellynwormwood@...
      <http://us.mc1125.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=asphodellynwormwood%40yah\
      oo.com>