StarWars7 Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
      This group is now open and is being developed. This is for everyone who is excited about the news yesterday from George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy about STAR WARS: Episode 7 (2015) and also Episode 8 and 9. A new STAR WARS Trilogy.
      Yes! The story will take place after Return of the Jedi (1983).
      For many of us original fans, we have waited 29 years for this news.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
        It's never too early to talk about STAR WARS and with the announcement of STAR WARS: Episode 7 going to be filmed for release in 2015, along with Episode 8 and Episode 9 too, we began this StarWars7 Yahoo Group.
        From our "Links" page, see the video in five parts of George Lucas announcing the new Star Wars Episode 7 movie.
        Take our fun poll about whom you would like to see return in this new Star Wars movie.

      • james362001
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2013
          For Star Wars fans who want updates on the next live-action Stars Wars movie. (Star Wars: Episode 7, as well as, Episode 8, Episode 9 and Han Solo, Boba Fett). Locations, casting, new title and behind the scene photos. Interesting polls. Links page.

        • james362001
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2014
            The StarWars7 Yahoo Group are for those fans that are interested in updates on the movie, Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) and the other 5 Star Wars movies in development. Get updates on directors, locations, casting, release dates, new title and much more. We have added behind-the-scene photos during the filming of Star Wars: Episode 7 in our Photo Album. More are sure to become available. Also Star Wars Rebels animated tv series.

            STAR WARS - Episode 7