StarWars7 Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2012
      This group is now open and is being developed. This is for everyone who is excited about the news yesterday from George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy about STAR WARS: Episode 7 (2015) and also Episode 8 and 9. A new STAR WARS Trilogy.
      Yes! The story will take place after Return of the Jedi (1983).
      For many of us original fans, we have waited 29 years for this news.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 10, 2013
        It's never too early to talk about STAR WARS and with the announcement of STAR WARS: Episode 7 going to be filmed for release in 2015, along with Episode 8 and Episode 9 too, we began this StarWars7 Yahoo Group.
        From our "Links" page, see the video in five parts of George Lucas announcing the new Star Wars Episode 7 movie.
        Take our fun poll about whom you would like to see return in this new Star Wars movie.

      • james362001
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 12, 2013
          For Star Wars fans who want updates on the next live-action Stars Wars movie. (Star Wars: Episode 7, as well as, Episode 8, Episode 9 and Han Solo, Boba Fett). Locations, casting, new title and behind the scene photos. Interesting polls. Links page.

        • james362001
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2014
            The StarWars7 Yahoo Group are for those fans that are interested in updates on the movie, Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) and the other 5 Star Wars movies in development. Get updates on directors, locations, casting, release dates, new title and much more. We have added behind-the-scene photos during the filming of Star Wars: Episode 7 in our Photo Album. More are sure to become available. Also Star Wars Rebels animated tv series.

            STAR WARS - Episode 7

          • james362001
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 14, 2015
              We are updating you on the next 5 Star Wars movies that will be released in 2015-2019. We announce the director, cast, title and release dates.
               Many behind-the-scene photos for you to enjoy in our Star Wars: The Force Awakens Photo Album and Rouge One Photo Album is beginning to develop.
              Yes, we have behind-the-scene photos of Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher and the other actors too.
              We will not reveal the plot. But we have already told one secret (a death) and a rumor of whom Max von Sydow might be playing. Can you find the clue?

            • james362001
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 16, 2015
                We update you on all 6 new Star Wars movies that will be released in 2015-2019. We announce director, filming, cast, title and release dates.
                Many behind-the-scenes photos for you to enjoy in our Star Wars: The Force Awakens Photo Album and Rouge One Photo Album. Yes, we have photos of Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher, as well as, C3PO and R2D2 and two other favorite aliens returning.
                We will not reveal the plot, but we have already told one secret (a death) and a rumor about whom Max von Sydow might be playing. Can you find the clue?

                STAR WARS: The Force Awakens (Dec. 18, 2015) / NOW FILMING Rouge One (2016) and Episode VIII (2017)

              • james362001
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 23
                  The Star Wars7 Yahoo Group has been giving updates on the new Star Wars movies being filmed in 2015 - 2020. All six new films.
                    We will announce director, locations, casting, release dates and show behind-the-scene photos in the proper Photo Album.

                  We also have photos of the construction of STAR WARS LAND in Disneyland in our Star Wars Land photo Album.

                    Fun, interesting polls to vote on. Links page with Star Wars information and other things of interest.
                    We will also slip in some Star Trek, Blade Runner 2049 and Indiana Jones 5 information too.
                    Please join us.