Secret_007 Yahoo Group. For James Bond movie fans

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Get updates on the next James Bond movie. Over 500 Behind-the-scene photographs of SKYFALL (2012), fun, informative polls to vote on, links to the SKYFALL movie trailers, videos and other interesting stuff.
      Now here a sample of the new James Bond theme song, "Skyfall" (Let the Sky Fall).
      We will also give casting news and location news when Bond 24 gets started in 2013.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
        Will SKYFALL win many awards this month and next month? That is what we are covering now, as well as, updating you on any pre-production news on the next untitled James Bond movie, we call "Bond 24". When announced, we will give you news o possible locations and casting.
        Want to know what big surprise they have planned for the Academy Awards for all James Bond fans? Come join us at Secret_007.
        Behind-the-scene photos of SKYFALL taken during the filming of the 50th Anniversary movie.
        Fun, informative polls for you to vote on 24 hours a day.
        Our "Links" page is busting full of many James Bond things to see and other interesting stuff.