California Speed Trains Yahoo Group: The Future Is Here.

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 10:17 PM
      Get construction updates on the California High Speed Rail, California-Nevada Maglev Super Speed Train, XpressWest, Vegas X Train and the ARTIC. Polls to vote on. Computer-image photos, "Links" to get more detailed information and see the business plan.
      Sometimes we also offer the direct link you may click on to read the exact article yourself.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2014
        The California Speed Trains Yahoo Group will give you construction updates on the California High Speed Rail, Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco and the ARTIC in Anaheim (to be completed in November 2014). Fascinating photos in our Photo Albums. Interesting polls to vote on. Links page.

        California High Speed Trains