Secret_007 Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2012
      Get updates on the new James Bond movie and when Bond 24 (2014) starts pre-production. See all 2 movie trailers for SKYFALL (2012). Hundreds of behind-the-scene photos, informative polls to vote on, interesting links. Regularly updated. The new singer for the new James Bond theme song will be announced soon.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 12, 2013
        For James Bond fans who want updates on the next James Bond movie. Locations, casting, release date, new title, theme song and singer. Behind-the-scene photos, informative polls, Links page. Also upcoming James Bond books.

      • james362001
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 15, 2014
          We have been giving you updates for 10 years now. The Secret_007 Yahoo Group is for James Bond fans who would like updates on the next James Bond 007 movie. Director, locations, casting, release dates, new title, theme song and singer.  Behind-the scene photos during filming will be added to our Bond 24 Photo Album. Informative polls to vote on, links page. Also upcoming books.

          James Bond ~ Updates on Bond 24

        • james362001
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 14, 2015
            For 11 years we have updated you on the next James Bond 007 movies, the new motion picture is SPECTRE (2015). Including many behind-the-scene photos, director, cast, release dates, singer and theme song.
            Interesting polls for you to vote on. Several Photo Albums for you to enjoy.
            Links page includes behind-the-scene videos, interviews, music and other interesting things to direct you to. Join with our 240 members.
              We will also announce when Daniel Craig plans on leaving the Bond role.

          • james362001
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 16, 2015
              For 11 years we have been giving you updates on the next James Bond 007 movies. The new motion picture is SPECTRE (2015). Our site includes many behind-the-scene photos in our SPECTRE Photo Album. Updates on director, cast, release dates, singer and theme song.
              Many Interesting polls for you to vote on. Several Photo Albums for you to enjoy. Links page will direct you to behind-the-scene videos of filming, interviews, music and other interesting things. Join our 241 members.
              We will also let you know if and when Daniel Craig plans on leaving the Bond role.

              James Bond ~ SPECTRE ~ November 6, 2015 (USA)

            • james362001
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 12, 2016
                For almost 12 years, we have been giving you updates on the next James Bond movie.
                  Daniel Craig has been saying he is done playing James Bond, but the "official announcement" has not been made yet. So if he decides to return for one more film or quits the role, we will let you know when the announcement is made and if they will be looking for a new actor to play James Bond.
                  We will also inform you of the new director, locations, casting news, new title of movie, release dates and title of new theme song and singer.
                 We will also have behind-the-scene photos during filming and post-production in our online Photo Albums as we have in the past. Fun, informative polls to vote on and a Links page to take you directly to videos, trailers and video game playthroughs and other things of interest.
                 Please join us.

              • james362001
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 23
                  The Secret_007 Yahoo Group has been giving updates on the next James Bond movie for 12 years.
                   We will announce new director, locations, casting, new title, release dates, theme song and singer. We will also let you know if a decision has been made "officially" if Daniel Craig is returning or not.
                    We will also announce new James Bond adult books, Young Bond and comic books.
                   Fun, informative polls to vote on. Vote for whom you want to be the next James Bond. See their faces in our James Bond #007 Photo Album.
                   Links page with James Bond videos and other interesting videos.
                   We also include behind-the-scene photos of the movie filming in our Photo Albums and videos on our Links page.
                    Please come join us.