Classic Tarot

  • CT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2012
      Classic Tarot

      To Subscribe, please go to:

      Classic Tarot is a group designed for the intermediate
      and the advanced
      student. It will address not only
      how to use Tarot for divination but
      also how to use
      Tarot for self discovery. We’ll discuss it’s history and
      symbolism and how to use it. We’ll discuss how to
      design our own
      spreads and how to develop our intuition.
      We’ll discuss Astrology,
      Numerology, the Qabalah Connection,
      and Rituals. If it’s Tarot related,
      it’s of interest. And, of course,
      we’ll do real Readings, our Daily Card
      Weaving Exercise, and
      address questions, questions and more questions.