Mitt Romney For President Yahoo group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 6:42 AM
      Just created today, the Mitt Romney For President Yahoo Group is for those who support Mitt Romney as our next President of the United States. Post your comments in the message board. Vote in our polls for President and your Vice President choice for Mitt Romney.

      click here:

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2013
        The Mitt Romney For President Yahoo group was deleted after Election Day in November 2012.