Secret_007 Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
      We give you updates on the next James Bond movie, SKYFALL (2012). Behind-the-scene photos, fun, informative polls. Links page, Drink recipes, food recipes. We also plan to give you updates on the next James Bond movie when pre-production begins in 2013.

      Please go to:

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 9:23 PM
        Get updates on the new James Bond movie and when Bond 24 (2014) starts pre-production. See all 2 movie trailers for SKYFALL (2012). Hundreds of behind-the-scene photos, informative polls to vote on, interesting links. Regularly updated. The new singer for the new James Bond theme song will be announced soon.

      • james362001
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2013
          For James Bond fans who want updates on the next James Bond movie. Locations, casting, release date, new title, theme song and singer. Behind-the-scene photos, informative polls, Links page. Also upcoming James Bond books.

        • james362001
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2014
            We have been giving you updates for 10 years now. The Secret_007 Yahoo Group is for James Bond fans who would like updates on the next James Bond 007 movie. Director, locations, casting, release dates, new title, theme song and singer.  Behind-the scene photos during filming will be added to our Bond 24 Photo Album. Informative polls to vote on, links page. Also upcoming books.

            James Bond ~ Updates on Bond 24