SciFi_Discussion - Polite conversation of SciFi topics

  • John T
    Message 1 of 19 , May 23, 2012
      SciFi_Discussion - Polite conversation of SciFi topics

      To subscribe send any email to
      SciFi_Discussion-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or
      Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFi_Discussion

      Hundreds of members! Quite active - some might prefer Digest :)

      This Group is intended for the discussion of Science Fiction.
      Whether you just like to read it or write it, or watch it, feel
      free to join us. The only proviso is that all discussions be kept
      mature and polite and Fun!

      We encourage a free exchange of ideas!

      Posting of story ideas is welcome, too.

      Feel free to discuss new authors or old.

      Looking for SciFi Book Recommendations? Look no further! This is a
      widely read group! Opinions on thousands of books! Just Ask, we love
      to talk :)

      If the 'current topics' of discussion don't interest you then why not
      post a note about your interests and start a new discussion topic?

      Join in, post often and have fun!

      To subscribe send any email to
      SciFi_Discussion-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or
      Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFi_Discussion

      Join Today and Bring a Friend to share the experience with!
    • John T

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 22
          SciFi_Discussion - Polite conversation of SciFi topics

          Hundreds of members! Quite active - some might prefer Digest :)

          This Group is intended for the discussion of Science Fiction.
          Whether you just like to read it or write it, or watch it, feel
          free to join us. The only proviso is that all discussions be kept
          mature and polite and Fun!

          We encourage a free exchange of ideas!

          Posting of story ideas is welcome, too.

          Feel free to discuss new authors or old; TV shows or Movies.