Potter game still on - HogwartsNewYearRPG

  • asphodellynwormwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Where do you find a Potter group with a long-running PLOT that also has
      plenty of room for new ideas and characters of all ages? HNY, of course!

      New or old, anyone with a knowledge of Harry Potter (books) is
      welcome to write with us in a high quality and plot driven RPG!

      You've heard the hype, now come in and have a look for yourself. The
      door is open 24/7. No need for an Alohamora or use of Parseltongue.

      Rating: up to R allowed, most are G to PG-13

      Both canons and non-canons are needed. All years welcome,
      especially 4th-7th years and adult characters.

      Especially needed canons:

      Neville Longbottom/Colin Creevey: very active in running the DA

      Mad-Eye Moody: has his hands full tracking known and suspected Death
      Eaters

      Arthur and Molly Weasley: Ginny has been kidnapped by Death Eaters

      Vincent Crabbe/Gregory Goyle: more than just lackeys, particular
      interest in Vincent

      ...and many others...

      Tell us who you'd like to play, we can find a place for you in our
      long-running game.

      If you have questions, please direct them to :
      asphodellynwormwood@...
      <http://us.mc1125.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=asphodellynwormwood%40yah\
      oo.com> or scullygirl47@...
      <http://us.mc1125.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=scullygirl47%40yahoo.com>