Quo Vadis (A Marauder-era Potteresque RPG) starting soon!

  • asphodellynwormwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012
      Quo Vadis_Hopes and Dreams is a new Marauder-era role-play set in the
      world of Harry Potter.

      We have an actual plot that goes beyond "Ooh, babies!", a moderator who
      isn't going to disappear along with the drive and determination to build
      up a Marauder-era RPG that will offer something to everyone (well,
      almost everyone). If you like to get in on a game that is new, this
      could be the RPG for you.

      Every journey begins with a traveler taking a first step. Some know
      their destination, can see it before their eyes and can never be tempted
      from their paths. Some have a destination in mind, but end up somewhere
      else entirely. Others have no idea where they are or to where they're
      going. Some fall in between.

      The eternal question remains the same for all. Two words. Quo vadis. Two
      simple words that hold the key to our destiny.

      Quo vadis? Whither thou goest? Where are you going?

      This will be a Marauder-era role-play based on the world of Harry Potter
      and set against the back drop of 1970s Britain.

      We aim for a high level of writing. Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's are neither
      desired nor tolerated. Original characters are more than welcome so long
      as they fit the world of Harry Potter.

      group page:

      contact person: asphodellynwormwood@...

      ratings: G-PG, occasional R but nothing stronger; slash is allowed