Secret_007

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
      The Secret_007 Yahoo Group is for James Bond fans who would like updates on the next James Bond movie. We have been around since July 2004. Casting news, locations, interesting behind-the-scene photos. Informative polls you may vote on 24 hours a day and you can change your vote whenever you want.
      Shocking news about Judi Dench and her role as "M".
      Come by and see what the talk of the town is about the new James Bond movie.

    • james362001
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
        Secret_007 Yahoo Group is for James Bond 007 movie fans who would like updates on the next James Bond movie, SKYFALL (2012). Casting, locations, behind-the-scenes photographs, fun and informative polls. Links of videos and other interesting stuff.
        Please go to: