Knot Tyers

  • myfriendslists
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2011

      This group is open to any and all interested in all aspects of knot tying. It
      was created for the IGKT-NAB (The International Guild of Knot Tyers - North
      American Branch) so that we could have a place to hang. And also as a site to
      allow potential and new members to get to know us.

      What is the International Guild of Knot Tyers? A Registered Educational Charity,
      The International Guild of Knot Tyers was founded, with twenty-five members, in
      April 1982, as an association of folks with interests in knots and knotting
      techniques of all kinds. In succeeding years the Guild has grown beyond all
      expectation and we now have over six hundred members worldwide. Our membership
      includes all sorts of people, university professors, surgeons, sailors, scouts,
      magicians, farmers, miners and accountants, to name just a few, and they live in
      places as far apart as Tasmania, the Faeroe Islands, Japan and the U.S.A.

      knottyers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      When joining, please mention where you found out about this group!
    • myfriendslists