Sensational 60s

  • myfriendslists
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2011
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sensational60s

      If you can remember them - you weren't there: so, here are some reminders....the
      music, the films, the sportsmen and women, the fashions, mods rockers, the TV
      shows, the people, the adverts, the transport of the time. The Swinging Sixties
      really started in London and it is intended that this group is primarily from a
      British perspective, although in music films especially there was a huge
      American influence. For British members I hope it evokes some vivid memories:
      for 'foreign' members I hope it helps to capture the 'feel' of the times and
      what it was like to be part of 'the scene' in Britain in the sixties.Feel free
      to talk about anything you like from the sixties, or that has a 60s theme and
      please post any relevant links to web sites or other Yahoo Groups that have 60s
      associations....

      sensational60s-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      When joining, please mention where you found out about this group!
    • myfriendslists