SF-Pics

  • John T

      The SF-Pics list is created in association with the SciFi_Discussion,
      StarTrekTalk, and FantasyDiscussion lists. Those lists are set to "no
      attachments"... so we need a place to share pictures, right? Right! And since
      I've been asked to permit others outside those lists to share images, I'm
      posting this as a General announcement and allowing anyone to join :)

      Only a few basic rules:

      1. All pictures must deal with either the Science Fiction or Fantasy realm.
      (well, straight Science, too, I guess... like Astro photos, graphics, etc)

      2. If the picture is on the risqué side, make a note of it in the Subject line.

      3. Please don't quote back copies of the pictures shared unless Absolutely
      necessary.... saves on bandwidth for those who have to pay for their 'online
      time'.

      4. Enjoy!

      Addresses:
      Post message: SF-Pics@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: SF-Pics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Join Today and Bring a Friend to share the experience with!