California Speed Trains Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
      Get construction updates on the California High Speed Rail, California-Nevada Maglev Super Speed Train and DesertXpress. See computer images, photos, maps in our Photo Department. See our Links page for videos and other things of interest. Also polls to vote on.
      Please go to:
    • james362001
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
          The California Speed Trains Yahoo Group will give you construction updates on the California High Speed Rail, XpressWest, Vegas X-Train, as well as, the construction of the new Anaheim transit hub, The ARTIC and the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco.
          Fun polls to vote on 24 hours a day.
          See computer-image photographs in our Photo Album section. Many "link" for you to follow if you want further info.

        • james362001
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2013
            Get construction updates on the California High Speed Rail, XpressWest, Vegas X-Train, as well as the Transbay Transit Center in San Francisco and ARTIC in Anaheim. Interesting photos, polls, Links page.