Secret_007 Yahoo Group

  • james362001
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
      For James Bond movie fans, get regular updates on the next James Bond movie. Fun, informative polls. Interesting photos. Please go to:
    • james362001
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
        This group is for James Bond movie fans who would like to get updates on the filming of SKYFALL (2012). We will never tell you the plot (TOP SECRET!), but we do have many behind-the-scene photos in our SKYFALL Photo Album. Casting information and locations. Fun, informative polls to vote in and "Links" with videos and other interests.

      • james362001
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
          We give you updates on the next James Bond movie, SKYFALL (2012). Behind-the-scene photos, fun, informative polls. Links page, Drink recipes, food recipes. We also plan to give you updates on the next James Bond movie when pre-production begins in 2013.

          Please go to:

        • james362001
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
            Get updates on the new James Bond movie and when Bond 24 (2014) starts pre-production. See all 2 movie trailers for SKYFALL (2012). Hundreds of behind-the-scene photos, informative polls to vote on, interesting links. Regularly updated. The new singer for the new James Bond theme song will be announced soon.

          • james362001
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 12, 2013
              For James Bond fans who want updates on the next James Bond movie. Locations, casting, release date, new title, theme song and singer. Behind-the-scene photos, informative polls, Links page. Also upcoming James Bond books.

            • james362001
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 15, 2014
                We have been giving you updates for 10 years now. The Secret_007 Yahoo Group is for James Bond fans who would like updates on the next James Bond 007 movie. Director, locations, casting, release dates, new title, theme song and singer.  Behind-the scene photos during filming will be added to our Bond 24 Photo Album. Informative polls to vote on, links page. Also upcoming books.

                James Bond ~ Updates on Bond 24