Sensational 60s

  • myfriendslists@publicist.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2011

      If you can remember them - you weren't there: so, here are some reminders....the music, the films, the sportsmen and women, the fashions, mods rockers, the TV shows, the people, the adverts, the transport of the time. The Swinging Sixties really started in London and it is intended that this group is primarily from a British perspective, although in music films especially there was a huge American influence. For British members I hope it evokes some vivid memories: for 'foreign' members I hope it helps to capture the 'feel' of the times and what it was like to be part of 'the scene' in Britain in the sixties.Feel free to talk about anything you like from the sixties, or that has a 60s theme and please post any relevant links to web sites or other Yahoo Groups that have 60s associations....

      sensational60s-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      When joining, please mention where you found out about this group!

    • MyFriends Lists