Eliyaspirit- A New Wholistic/Spiritual/Healing YahooGroup

  • Eliya
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      This group is dedicated to one's own personal path to knowledge, peace,
      enlightenment and growth.

      Using tools such as meditation, visualization, gratitude and service to
      name just a few, we can reach our own point of quiet and then hear the
      inner voice of connection and intuition.

      You are all welcome to post events, questions, comments, and opinions.

      All you Alternative, Complementary and Holistic Practitioners, let us
      know about you.

      Post your site, type of work, style of healing, location, contact info,
      etc. Free advice is always welcome.

      We are in the process of building a Holistic Practitioner's Database in
      English.