Knot Tyers

  • myfriendslists@publicist.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011

      This group is open to any and all interested in all aspects of knot tying. It was created for the IGKT-NAB (The International Guild of Knot Tyers - North American Branch) so that we could have a place to hang. And also as a site to allow potential and new members to get to know us.

      What is the International Guild of Knot Tyers? A Registered Educational Charity, The International Guild of Knot Tyers was founded, with twenty-five members, in April 1982, as an association of folks with interests in knots and knotting techniques of all kinds. In succeeding years the Guild has grown beyond all expectation and we now have over six hundred members worldwide. Our membership includes all sorts of people, university professors, surgeons, sailors, scouts, magicians, farmers, miners and accountants, to name just a few, and they live in places as far apart as Tasmania, the Faeroe Islands, Japan and the U.S.A.

      knottyers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      When joining, please mention where you found out about this group!

    • myfriendslists@publicist.com