indyscca - The Indianapolis Region of the Sports Car Club of America

  • myfriendslists@publicist.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2010

      The Indianapolis Region of the Sports Car Club of America e-group is available to everyone, members and non-members of the Region. All are encouraged to post questions and comments about our club. This is an open communication tool that will aid in keeping the Indy Region members informed throughout the season.

      indyscca-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      When joining, please mention where you found out about this group!

    • myfriendslists@publicist.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 28, 2011

          The Indianapolis Region of the Sports Car Club of America e-group is available to everyone, members and non-members of the Region. All are encouraged to post questions and comments about our club. This is an open communication tool that will aid in keeping the Indy Region members informed throughout the season.

          indyscca-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          When joining, please mention where you found out about this group!

        • MyFriends Lists