The [AAnnounce] group is Back online!

  • John T
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      Effective Nov 1,'10 ... the AAnnounce Group is Back online!

      We've been down for quite a few years but now we're back up and running.

      Please check the group guidelines found on the Group main page:

      Here are the basic Posting Guidelines:
      REQUIRED: Your Group Name in Subject line!
      REQUIRED: A Brief but Informative Group Description
      REQUIRED: Announcement Must include Subscription Directions!
      REQUIRED: Only One Announcement Per MESSAGE!
      REQUIRED: Half a dozen submissions per day per group owner, or less.
      REQUIRED: One Month or longer between announcements of the same group,
      please.

      No ADULT Category groups, please.

      Please spread the word - We're Back!

      The archives are open. Your submissions will find their way into the Search
      engine results. Expanding your advertising reach beyond this simple group.

      Make sure your group descriptions contain the right keywords for others to
      find your groups!

      Best of luck!

      John T - AAnnounce owner