Mental Illness Support Group

  • Deb Frazee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 1999
      Mental Illness Support Group
      If you suspect you have a Mental Illness or have been diagnosed with one
      than you don't need to look any further for a support group. We are all
      kind, caring, and considerate of one another here. Topics range from the
      meds that we take to what we suffer from and what works for one may work
      for the other/visa-versa. Sometimes we have been none to get of the topic
      some just to vent or just to chat alittle of what we have been up to, which
      is perfectly fine, but I think it is important to understand what this
      group is for, to support one another in our illnesses and times of needs.
      Yes, sometimes opionions may vary but PLEASE agree to disagree and we will
      all get along fine. Lurking for alittle bit is fine but for not a long
      time. I want everyone to feel comfortable before they start to talk about
      what is going on with them but we can't have a list if no one is willing to
      eventually talk! Also, know that we are not alone in having a Mental
      Illness. Many people have them and there is no shame in it. This is not a
      place to judge or be judged, just to help one another. Please join us in
      our fight no beat the stigmas of Mental Illness.

      To Join:
      Go to http://www.channel21.com/members/mental_illness/
      this is my home page
      or