Welcome to join asad

  • abu-abu-hurayrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hello,
      Welcome to the list. Please take a moment to review this message.

      Welcome to ASAD (A supplication A Day)! This list will provide you
      with the wonderful supplications of our beloved Prophet(peace be
      upon him), His companions (May Allah be pleased with them) and our
      pious predecssors (May Allah have Mercy on them) from authentic sources
      inshaallah. Let's begin our journey into the world of the supplication
      of our beloved Prophet(Pbuh) and those who followed his(Pbuh) way.
      Let's communicate with Allah(ta'aala) with the words of our beloved
      nabi(sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam)!!

      Join at: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ASAD
      or mailto:ASAD-subscribe@onelist.com

      The List Owner