9014ListOwnerHelp

  • List-Owner Help
    Jan 28, 2002
      Subscribe today at: ListOwnerHelp-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please pass the word about this valuable list! It isn't
      easy to know of since there are Hundreds of Thousands of
      other lists on YahooGroups!

      Now, more valuable than ever with the Yahoo/eGroups Merger!

      Do you Manage/Own a List at YahooGroups? or elsewhere?
      Then this is the Place for You! Let us help each other
      solve List Related Problems .... and find ways to
      Improve/Promote our Lists! This is not the "official" tech
      support ... But there are a Lot of problems that we could
      help each other solve (Self help!) And/Or co-operate with
      the the Official Tech Support. Email Lists can be Fun to Manage!

      This list is limited to List Owners and Moderators..... see how
      we can make best use of the internet, web sites,
      technical/technology aspects... our computer skills.... you know
      what I mean!!!

      Subject Tag: [L_O_H]

      Shortcut URL:
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ListOwnerHelp