10837Carol's OE & Windows Live Mail Stats

  • Carol Gawa
    Sep 7, 2013
      Welcome to my little corner of the world.
      I love making OE and Windows Live Stats and want to share them with you. There is no adult content in my letters.
      You have to have either/or Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail in order for these stats to work.
      I will be the only one posting so volume of mail will be low.
      It would be nice to hear from you when you like something.
      Please Note: You must reply to the confirmation notice that Yahoo sends NEW subscribers in order to complete the process. Thank you