10769What if? A Harry Potter Next Gen game...

  • asphodellynwormwood
    Feb 5, 2012
      Just when you think you have life figured out and are settled into a
      comfortable routine, something happens that throws it all into
      question.

      What if everything Harry and friends believed they knew suddenly
      began to unravel? What if the world they built proved to have shaky
      foundations? What if history began to repeat itself? What if they could
      do some of it over? Can the wrongs of the past be made right? Or is it
      best to never tickle a sleeping dragon?

      If you'd like to play your original character or canon in a solid and
      well-crafted Next Gen Potter role-play, here's your chance! Have a
      character but no idea what to do with him/her? Join our game and see
      what your character can become.

      Mare Cognitum will be filled with surprising twists and turns as
      Harry Potter and friends face evil once again and learn that many
      long-held assumptions have evaporated while long accepted truths are
      proved false. It's not always easy to separate friend from foe. The game
      is still in the early stages, so now is a great time to join in! There
      is plenty of room for OCs and most canons are available, too. We would
      very much like to find a player for Scorpius Malfoy, Ron Weasley,
      Neville Longbottom and Ginny Weasley Potter.

      Mare Cognitum will be a very literate role-play and basic literacy is
      expected of all players, whether writing for canons or original
      characters. We seek to be a plot-driven game with solidly crafted
      characters. Mary Sues and Gary Stus not accepted. All others will be
      welcomed with open arms. If you play a Harry Potter non-human character
      (not hybrids), we have room for that, too!

      Major canons are still available: Scorpius Malfoy, Ron Weasley,
      Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley Potter and many others! OCs of all
      ages are welcome! Students are especially needed as is a suitable Head
      of House for Hufflepuff.

      contacts: asphodellynwormwood@... , scullygirl47@... or
      convolutedwordsmith@...