No activity in last 7 days
A place for families who have adopted/in process/ or considering adopting an African American or biracial infant through a private agency/foster system in the US/Canada to support each other and socialize. All races and religions welcome. We are now a large, friendly group with a lot of different opinions and perspectives. Newcomers and questions always are welcomed!
- Transracial Adoptions
- Jan 21, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.